Tuesday, November 23, 2010

VERY HAPPY

Let me begin by saying I did not initially go here for my dress simply because of price. I was working on a budget and Lestans is not cheap, so I went to that chain of bridal stores...you all know the one. Anyway, after ordering a dress in that chain store, that was promised to me in time for my wedding, here I was 9 days before my wedding and no dress! So I went to Lestans. The salesperson Etty was wonderful. She has an eye for body type and what style of dress would look best. Well I found my dream dress, but it was a size too small. Because I had no time to order the correct size, they asked the head seamstress Josephine if she could work her magic, and that ladies she did! This woman is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! She literally took apart my dress and put it back together again, to find any extra material she could find to add to the dress so it would close. She was going on vacation in 3 days, so she asked if I could wait, and she would do most of the work that day within the hour. She stuck by her word, and after a ton of work by this fantasic woman, within the hour i was able to fit into my dress. My 2nd and final fitting was 2 days later, and all I have to do it pick it up tomorrow after its steamed. Needless to say I am VERY happy, and could not recommend them more. They truly went out of their way to accomodate on extremely short notice and literally saved me. I went into there in tears b/c I was fearful that it was too close to my day to find & fix a dress; and I left elated, and beaming with joy. I can't thank them enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment