Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Dont be Scared!!

PLEASE do not be scared away by a few bad reviews-- some people are just bridezillas! ;) From the moment I walked into Lestans, they could not be more helpful, gushing over me though I was (only) the maid of honor and not a bride myself. Even the flower girls and the bridesmaids got the royal treatment at each and every fitting! It felt as though there was a whole group of mothers ooh-ing and ahh-ing over my dress.... but were honest when it came down to trying on what must have been over 15 dresses. I needed a very specific color and even after a million swatches were turned down for being slightly off, Tammy, Eva and the ladies remained patient until we found the right one. They carry samples sizes that don't only fit a size 0 like some other bridal salons, which makes EVERYONE feel special. I can't wait to get a dress for my next affair!

No comments:

Post a Comment