Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Enjoyed my experience

This is my first review but I really enjoyed my experience at Lestans. I'd been to several other bridal boutiques (David's Bridal included, ugh!) and at Lestan's I didnt get that corralled cattle feeling. Everyone got individual attention (Collete & Josephine are the BEST!!) and after searching everywhere they were the only store to carry the gown I wanted. They were patient and encouraging and very detailed in the explanations of costs, style, fit, accessories and alterations. My gown arrived and was altered on time and I never felt like I had to wait for anything, the service was very prompt. I was so happy that my dress was exactly what I had hoped for that I danced around the showroom during my final fitting! (It proved that I could salsa in it at my reception, which I did!) Thanks to all the ladies of Lestans, you truly made me the happiest bride on the planet for my special day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment